Nov 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year we had a great Halloween. Ali was old enough to enjoy it and Kat, well, she was just cute.

Our little caterpillar.


Too much candy!


Our little butterfly. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her flying. She really would just jump with her hands out, but in her mind she was probably miles up in the air.


Sisters. What fun it is to have two girls.


Trick-or-treating was loads of fun. Once Ali got the idea of getting candy at each door, she was ready to go.


Pumpkin carving with daddy is always a treat. The best part for Ali was taking out the pumpkin guts. Each time she got a handful she would say, "oooh pumpkin guts" which was very entertaining for us too.

3 comments:

Adele said...

What cute pictures! That must have been easy to convince her to go trick or treating once she got candy. I wish I could have gotten candy here (that is one thing is short supply here). The pictures of Kat are adorable too. It is a relief after reading Jen's horror story (picking up poop!). Now I might want to have kids again.

tia gaby said...

ha! i love kat the catepillar! omg! i am so in love!!!! ali looks like she was having tons of fun, makes me sad that i didn't carve pumpkins. did you roast the seeds???

Jen said...

hey steph check out my blog, i finally got a clever header, compliments of Chris.