Nov 4, 2008

Where do I vote?


This morning, I tried to explain to Ali the duty of a good citizen of the USA is to vote. I told her she could not vote yet, which really upset her. It prompted shouts of, "I want to vote." Well, she was pacified when I told her she could come with me to vote. I told her to get dressed while I got ready. As you can see, she obeyed. What amazed me the most was that not a single article of clothing was inside out or backwards. She doesn't have much of a fashion sense, but at least she can do it right.


Alicia has never really been into dressing up. She does play make believe, but it has never before involved changing her clothes at all. I think that Halloween really made a difference in her outlook. If she can be a butterfly, then she can be anything. This is her outfit. I helped her put on the dress, but everything else was her doing.
ps For those who noticed that these pictures look similar, ie Kat sleeping in the swing in the background, this is why as a Mom I can complain about repetition. The bottom picture was taken yesterday and the top was this morning... It might as well be tomorrow or the day after that, since all days seem to just blend.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

I love the not-so-matching outfit. If it were up to Nathan, he'd just wear his pajamas all day. I also agree about the blurred days - it's hard to keep track of which day it is when they all revolve around feeding, diapers, naps, and more feeding.

tia gaby said...

ha! so happy to see pictures. please keep on posting them. i have pics of your girls all over my office.

Nanabab said...

Love those cute little Pulham girls
Such fun Halloween pictures...loved the fun with the pumpkin guts..
Think of you all often
Sending much love,
Aunt Judy/Uncle Wally

Adele said...

Those are great photos. Ali really knows how to put an outfit together. Did she get that incredible fashion sense from her mom (or aunt)?