Dec 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Pulham style


This has taken awhile to post, but we have been out of town for the last week, so in reality we are almost on top of the game. On Thursday(Thanksgiving), Nick's parents came down from Philly. We had a wonderful time with them here. Really, I think Ali died and went to heaven. It started out with a chocolate turkey from Reading market (A family tradition that I hope will never die). Next came the yummy dinner.

I had never made turkey before, but Nick said it tasted good. Maybe he was just being nice, but I liked it.


I don't know if I have seen Ali that excited to see other people as she was when she picked up "Abuelito and Abuelita" from the airport. I understand the meaning of "jumping off the walls" now.


It ended with presents, as it should. Los Abuelitos got Ali this beautiful doll house which she LOVES! Maybe later I will post a picture of the actual house and not the box, but for now this is her opening it with Nick's help.


Just because, here is a picture of Kat. She is getting so strong, look at that head holding skill.

4 comments:

Jen said...

you didn't tell me about the chocolate turkey, why didn't you bring over those left overs!

Adele said...

Cute photos as always. I have never even seen a chocolate turkey! Was it killed with rich dark mousse?

Cathie said...

Lily's been drooling over the 2 different Fisher Price dollhouses--I may have to fly her out for a playdate & visit so she can try it out. She misses all of her friends! This past week, she was even talking about Ali bumping her lip at her birthday party. We miss you guys!

Brynn said...

A chocolate turkey? Grandparents? Dollhouses? Man, that sounds like a great Thanksgiving. I'm glad you had a good one!