Dec 8, 2008

First Snow


The first snow fell here in Boston yesterday, but since I was sick we did not go outside to play in it. It was just as well because the snow did not stick on the ground. Alicia did, however, get her first playing in the snow experience this season. In Rochester it was neither too warm or too dry to snow, so we sent her out to play and we took pictures from the window.


I did venture out after about an hour when her hands were freezing and I told her to come inside. She did not want to go in, but when she felt how warm the house was, she changed her mind.


Kat stayed bundled up, and the only way you can tell we were outside is by the pink in her cheeks.

1 comment:

Adele said...

Ali doesn't look that happy to be in the snow. Did you suggest smiling for the picture? I am in the southern part of Brazil right now and it is cooking here. I can't wait to get back to Brasilia where it is a cool 80 degrees. I didn't know you were sick. I hope you feel better. I am sure your kids cut you slack and help you out a ton when you aren't feeling well:)