Dec 12, 2008

Temple trip


Ali and I are both feeling better today, so thanks to all those who wished us good health. Since we are feeling better I decided to share an extra post. Nick and I took the girls to the temple here in Boston with our friend Matt and his little boy Emmett. The kids had a lot of fun exploring the grounds, and we felt good introducing the girls to such a beautiful place. If you look closely you can see the new hat and gloves set we got for Ali. For some reason the gloves were made for a teenager and the hat was made for a two-year old.


Kat tried to smile for the picture, but the wind was blowing in her face. I have a feeling that her cheeks will be pink in most pictures for the next few months. She did enjoy watching the older kids running around.



Here are my two beautiful girls together. I had to bribe Ali to get her to sit next to Kat. Her love for her sister is slowly wearing out except when she want to maul her with the "binky," which she does with enthusiasm.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love Ali's forced smile, It' great. And you and Ali have matching brown jackets...how cute!

Adele said...

Kat's face looks very funny, like a mixture of sleepiness and wind. I didn't get to see the temple when I was there in Boston (my host had other priorities) but it is very beautiful.

Misa said...

Ali is so adorable...she must get it from her favorite aunt

Brynn said...

They both look adorable. That's too bad that Ali is not so much into her little sister anymore. At least it's benign neglect and not outright abuse.