Dec 14, 2008

Playtime


I know most of you were probably holding your breath waiting for me to post a picture of Ali's new doll house. Well you need not wait any longer. My sister and I were talking about some of the differences between our daughters, meaning Ali versus Madeline.One of the differences we discovered was in the way they play. Madeline enjoys things to be pretty orderly and even. She would never have, say, a Mr. Potato head in the dinning room. She most certainly would never let the "Loving Family" mother sleep in a shoe. If you click on the picture to enlarge there are a whole assortment of random toys thrown in with her Loving Family (which is the name of the doll brand that actually goes with the house). I guess in her mind, her Farmer Joe (of Little People) could do just fine feeding the elephant (baby toy) and kitty and it doesn't matter size or shape because everyone is welcome. Moral of the story, she just has a BIG imagination.

7 comments:

Ash said...

She is so cute! I love how she is even using her shoe as a bed for one of the dolls. (at least I assume it is a bed) I wish I had a doll house like when I was a little girl!


ps my camera is an Cannon EOS 40D

tia gaby said...

as long as she doesn't try to fit Kat in the doll house, i am all for imagination! also, the pic of Kat in front of temple, um, what are you feeding that child? the cutest chubby cheeks ever. she also looks hung over!

Brynn said...

That is one sweet doll house! I love how oddly their little minds work sometimes - it keeps life fun :)

. said...

Your kids are so adorable. I was home this weekend and saw your cute Christmas card. I had to come check the blog and see all your happenings. So fun for me. You all seem super happy. Enjoy the holidays! Love, Tami (Struhs) Hughes

The Thackers said...

Hi Stephanie! Thanks for saying hi on our blog...your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Ali is getting!! We've been gone from Boston for too long! We miss you and all of our Boston friends. Happy Holidays! ~JaNeece

Jen said...

Ty loved looking at the picture of Ali and the doll house. For some reason Ty thought that it was most hilarious that Ali had a one armed Mr. Potato head in the doll house.

Jen said...

you should be jealous of the igloo, because you could have been haning out in there with me, but no....you wanted to go to sunny so. Cal.
Igloo or sunny, warm, out door friendly weather? Really there is no comparison, igloo would win every time.