Sep 29, 2008

Smile?

Rebecca Mudrick, an awesome photographer that we know, came to Boston. We were one of the lucky ones who got to have a session with her. Now, Ali is pretty camera shy, so we were kind of nervous that we wouldn't get any good pictures. In anticipation of the photo session we decided that Alicia might be more comfortable in front of a camera if she learned to control the situation...ie learn to smile on purpose. Well this is the result.
This specific smile is the show your teeth smile. If you notice she is actually looking at the camera! Also I dyed my hair black which was fun. It turned out pretty blue, but the lighting is not right to see the color properly. I have never been good enough at photography to know anything about lighting.

This is her smile if we just tell her to smile. She wanted to take the picture with Kat, so we let her.

Yea! for Fall! It has been raining this last week, and since Alicia loves to carry an umbrella and wear her rain boots. I decided we should document it.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

I love the smiles and the rain gear. I can't wait to see the pictures Rebecca took - I'm sure they're adorable :)

Jen said...

i love alicia's teeth smile. she is your "little me"

Anonymous said...

Ali has the cutest smile!

Adele said...

The pictures are cute. The first one is so funny. It kinda reminds me of chandler on Friends and his smile.