Sep 24, 2008

Swan Ride


This weekend was the last weekend to see and ride on the swan boats, so since my sister hadn't seen them before, we went for a ride. I think all the kids really liked it. As a bonus, there were some real swans swimming around. This is my sister with her kids and her sister-in-law, who also came to visit.

They really did choose a beautiful weekend for the closing days.

Ali just wanted to go into the swan part in the back the whole time, (which is where we are looking) but I didn't want to be the one who has to peddle.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

The weather does look stunning, and it looks like you had fun on the boats. We were reading Make Way for Ducklings a few weeks ago, and that and your pics really make me miss Boston. Fall there is amazing, and as loyal as I am to the south, totally beats our falls. One day we'll come back. Sigh...