Sep 23, 2008

Fenway Fun

My sister, Jen came and visited us again this week. While here we went on a tour of Fenway. I really enjoyed it despite being Yankee fans. It is a rather smaller park and the tour guide was a bit over the top; maybe that comes with the job description. I think that my niece and nephews got more out of it than Ali did, since they are a bit older. Plus, Ali had missed her noon nap,since the tour was at 1pm. Instead of just enjoying the history and sights of Fenway, Ali just liked climbing on things.

Like this B table, a second later she climbed on top of it.

She loved to swing on any pole she could find, and Fenway is full of those.

By the end she wanted to go home, and as we were leaving the park this is what she looked like. I guess she really didn't miss her nap after all, it was just delayed.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad i got to come to Boston again, i had lots of fun. Although i don't think my kids got much out of the tour either, it's weak that we had to pay for them.

Brynn said...

Ali is turning into such a big girl! I love the pigtails :)

Cathie said...

Just let me know what you want me to pick her up a Red Sox hat--I'm just 2 blocks away!