Sep 25, 2008

Blessing


This weekend we blessed Katherine. My sister came Wednesday, and on Friday Nick's sister, brother-in-law and Mom came. Then on Saturday his dad came. Needless to say we had a full house. We had loads of fun though. On Saturday we took family pictures which turned out great. I don't think I can post those due to copyright laws, but we did get a couple of everyone after the blessing.

I think Katherine won over everyone this weekend, but Abuelito and Abuelita were smitten.


This is Nick's sister Gaby with Katherine in her blessing dress. As you can see by the smile on her face, Kat loved her, but then every child seems to LOVE Gaby.

We invited our neighbor Jim to the blessing. Much to our joy he decided to come. For those who do not know him, he is one of Ali's favorite people.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful blessing day you had. How nice to have so much family there! Got to love all that support.

Ash said...

Hey! This is Nick's cousin Ashley (Struhs) I love that you have a blog! Your girls are adorable!
I'm going to be keeping up with you guys now...I hope that's ok! : )