Apr 4, 2012

New phase

I am headed toward a new phase. 5 kids! As it will only be for just over a year, (and just during the day) I am going to try to enjoy it as much as I can.

Look at all these adorable kids! (note how they are all in the frame)

I think the toughest, and the most rewarding, will be these sweet boys. I don't know how people survive twins.

They like looking at each other. I can almost hear their conversation:
Jack: Look! I can put my fingers in my mouth!
Dominic: Oh yeah!?! I can put my whole hand in mine!

Casualty #1 of many. A toy got thrown at his head. :(

4 comments:

tia gaby said...

i love these kids so much!!!!

Jen said...

Why don't you take those newborn socks off of that poor baby?;)
Good luck, hope it goes well, and enjoy being with family.

kate said...

You make it look fun! But we all know you're nuts...or awesome....perhaps both.

Misa said...

They are all so cute. I wish I could be there to help