Apr 8, 2012

Easter and 5 months!

It's Easter! One of my favorite holidays, but maybe because I know if Easter is close so is my birthday. This year I turned... well older. Nick took me out to celebrate at Disneyland's Blue Bayou restaurant, and it was amazing. He also bought me a video camera and a necklace! Of course we don't have any pictures, but I did take a picture of the sweet card that Ali made me for my birthday.

On the back it said "I love you" in large letters.
We also managed to get a few Easter pics.

Here is one of all of them. I love how much they adore Jack.

Jack also turned 5 months today. I couldn't decide which picture I liked best, so I reserve the right to post both.
ps He is a big fan of chewing his fingers and (shown by the torn/eaten paper) anything else that comes within his grasp.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! Love the blue bayou. Darling pics of the kids.

Misa said...

Happy Birthday. Jack is so cute. Ali and Kat are such good big sisters.

Melissa said...

Oh wow. great photos and happy birthday. I hope you had a Monte Cristo at the blue bayou. That is my favorite food, anywhere.

Adele said...

He looks exactly like Nic. Are you sure he's yours?

Nice photo.