Apr 17, 2012

Big baby?

When people see me out with just Jack they always comment on how big he is. I always respond that, yes, babies do grow so fast, but then most people say that he looks big for his age. Well I must say that this is hard for me to see. He is growing amazingly fast. (Too fast for my taste) But it is just hard to see him as a big baby. Maybe it is because this guy is at our house now.

They are just 6 days apart in age. I like this picture because I feel like Dominic is saying, "Look at this little guy!"
Oh and that IS a first birthday shirt he is wearing. AT 5 MoNTHS OLD!!!

I put their feet in the same place, and this is the height difference. Yup they are holding hands. :)

While he may not be as big as Dominic, my little guy is still growing and getting older. Here he is rolling over. This was not actually the first time, but it was the first time I was able to catch it on camera. Sorry for the terrible lighting.

And just because, here are my sweet little girls in Kat's new "big girl" bed. (moved up from toddler bed to twin). The third little girl is a sweet friend of Ali's, Kailey.

No comments: