Sep 29, 2010

For Paul

For Paul, because what father wouldn't be proud of this.

Back story for this picture : I was busy making lunch and the 3 kiddos were playing. I heard Dez laughing, and as I have wanted to catch him and Kat in their fun, I snatched my camera and ran around the sofa. This is the image I caught. Kat was no where in sight, and Dez was cracking up about his find. This is actually Kat's "special" toy. I think that he was very proud that he had managed to get her toy without her snatching it back and so that is why he was laughing.

I have been meaning to post this picture for awhile, well since the last post at least. I wanted to post a pic of Ali with her new friend. My brother Lutie got this for her at Sea World.

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow, I bet you are so happy lutie bought her a stuffed animal that is the same size as her room.