Sep 7, 2010

First day of school

Today was Ali's first day of school.

Abuelita got her this great outfit, and Tia Gaby contributed the stylish jacket to match. Thanks! I think Kat is wondering where her backpack is because at this point, when we left the house, she thought she was going to go to school too.

Ali right outside the classroom. She was ready for me to leave here.

Instead I took loads of pictures and helped her put her things into her cubby.

Even after I left, I was still taking pictures. Not that Ali even noticed.

4 comments:

Adele said...

How cute. I wish I could leave Manzi in school for several hours each day.

Brynn said...

When did Ali get old enough for school?!? I remember when she was born! Wow. It looks like she had a great time, and I hope Kat recovered from not being able to stay. Enjoy having one fewer kid at home!

Jen said...

first day of school is so fun and exciting and sad. All my kids start tomorrow and are so excited.

Merkleys said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! You must be slipping them "cuties" in their food or something because they look like a postcard!