Sep 20, 2010

Random Assortment

This week I have found out that Ali has some pretty good fashion sense. She still will sometimes put stripes with stripes, and polka dots with other, different color/size polka dots, but in general she has found her groove. Maybe it is because she has to dress herself every morning for school.

I look back at earlier pictures of Ali, and I wonder how this girl...



has become this girl. Though the smile seems the same. Here she is totally posing. I wish I could put in all the different poses that she did, but everyone would hate me, or just stop reading after 6 or so.

But I had to put at least one more in. Plus in this picture you can see the toddler bed that we have set up for Kat. Since I never posted about it, this picture speaks for me.

We went to Sea world for Philippi's birthday, and I should have done an entire post about this too, but since I didn't, here is a picture of the fun we had. There is a huge Orca whale about 5 ft from the kids. But, of course, everyone knows flashes don't work well through tanks...
Also Ali got a HUGE stuffed Shamu from my brother, (thanks Lutie) and now she has to sleep with it, which is funny since it is almost the same size as her.

I had to put this picture in because I thought it was so funny. Why is it that every picture I take with any of my nieces or nephews and Kat inevitably has Kat crying? If you zoom in you can see the tear that can't quite fall due to such large cheeks.

These next series of pictures has a short background story. I usually wake up to my girls jumping on me to wake up, but this morning, I woke up to quiet whispers and giggles coming from upstairs. Any and all mothers know this as a bad sign, so as any mother would do, I ran upstairs expecting the worse... turns out Ali had just figured out how to work our camera. Do you think she will make a good photographer?

her foot

Our bunny, through the screen because it was too cold to go outside.

Close-up of her little sister.

There were about 25-30 pictures by the time I got to them. Some are better, and some are worse, but at least nothing was broken, spilled, cut up, or bleeding. All in all, not bad, especially since this morning I had an extra 15 min of sleep.

4 comments:

tia gaby said...

absolutely love the pics! the pic of ali posing over the toddler bed is awesome!!! the pic of robby behind the screen is pure genius!

Adele said...

Ali posing is great. That sounds like so much fun at Sea World.

Jen said...

I love Ali's bed pose... awesome! no more camera shy Ali?

Misa said...

When I saw Ali's pose I choked on the cookie I was eating...it was so hilarious. I'm glad you guys had so much fun for Phillipi's b-day