Aug 4, 2009

Family!

I hate when I take too long to blog because then I feel like I have to catch up on things that have happened since I last blog. And, when I have to catch up my blogs end up being 10 pages long. But I can't just not share these cute things!

We got Kat this walking toy, and she is finally starting to use it. Maybe one of these days she might actually walk.

My sister got married this past Saturday, so we have been lucky to have family come visit. We have been especially lucky since none are staying with us. :) This is us having such fun at a fountain near our house. Doesn't Jen look like she is having SO MUCH FUN!?!?!?!

We went to the beach and though it seemed almost impossible I got everyone in the picture; wait where am I?

Why is it that a picture of a baby eating sand is just so cute?

Here are all (well a few are missing ie Jasmine, Benjamin and Trevor) Ali's cousins: This is her with Elias.

This was such a good picture of him I had to add it too!

This is Philippi. (Nick don't hate me if I spelled his name wrong!)

Kiki!

Madeline. Yummy applesauce.

Ty; Look at me Ty, no this way, no don't close your eyes...oh well at least he is in the picture.

Because this is my blog, and I love this picture, here is another of Kat!

No comments: