Aug 11, 2009

2nd times a charm!


Awhile back I posted about my soon-to-be avocado tree and I am sure everyone who read that post is anxiously wondering what became of my little attempt at horticulture. Well you need wait no longer. IT FAILED! I wanted to post a picture of my failure, but decided that a rotten seed is not that cool. The seed split, so I thought it was going to grow, but then after a month of nothing it finally fell apart due to mold and rot. Now I have another chance! This seed is my second attempt and I am sure this one will work. It is smaller, much smaller (that is a 4oz baby food container), but I am sure the avocados will be tastier than the other ones would have been anyway!


Just because I thought it was cute. Here is Ty holding Ali up to pick that non-ripe orange. I let her eat it later and she finally understood what not ripe means!

Ali with her Uncle Jason who is leaving back to BYU today. Bye Jason!

I wanted to post this picture because it shows the enormity of Kat's cheeks. Note: there is nothing in her mouth.

Black beans are yummy, but they are messy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

great pictures. I would have you send me some but they might just joins the last ones you sent me and sit in my inbox for a year.

Misa said...

Kat's cheeks are enormous and I miss you guys already...especially Ali