Aug 4, 2009

Instead of one

Instead of one long post I decided to split it into 2, so....

We have a new addition to our family, leather sofas! Kat is in there for size comparison. They are huge. I really love them.

Kat approves. I really think she just loves to walk along them. Too much empty space did not suit her well. It is too easy to be naughty with open space, and she loves to be naughty.

My sister-in-law, Gaby is about to have a baby boy! so we went to her baby shower in San Diego. Here is Ali being such a great big sister. She had been with her Abuelita for almost a week without Kat and when she saw Kat she was pretty excited. Kat was almost equally excited. I am glad my girls love each other so much!

This was just a pretty picture! I wish the window had been clean, or I was better at photoshop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute photos. Nice couches. Fantastic post.

Merkleys said...

Ali is already looks older. Can she drive yet? You should post a sample of Kat's amazing ability to speak in tongues (Korean)!