Jul 22, 2009

Death of a pinata


We had a fun party at a nearby park. Nick's mom, sister and Aunt were able to come which was nice. My family came too, but for some reason we did not get a picture with them.


We helped Kat open presents. This toy in particular she did not want to put down. It was a phone that had lots of sounds and lights. Thanks Gibi!


We had Cake. This cake is inspired by my sister Jen, and decorated by Ali. Sorry for the bad picture. For some reason we never really got a good picture of the cake.


Kat liked the cake!

Then we had a pinata. First we hit it...


Then we punched it...


Then we stabbed it...

Then we kicked it...


Ahhh finally we got candy. I think that thing was made of iron.
And just because I could not let this post end without adding this,

Here is a picture of my mom punching the pinata. Sorry for the blurry picture, she was moving SO FAST!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Nice try on the candy cake, but it just wasn't quite as good, you needed more candy. My 3 kids could have help making sure there was an appropriate amount of candy coverage. And great picture of mom getting in the action.

Lisa said...

Haha, that pictures of your mom is awesome! Those Schoeps women are fiesty.

Anonymous said...

That picture of Mom is great. Nice post.

Misa said...

I loved the picture of Mom and it looks like Ali is being so gentle with that pinata.