Oct 13, 2008

Ringling Bros and a hay ride


This week was a fun one. On Wednesday a bunch of us got together to go on a spooky hayride at Wilson Farm. We had a lot of fun. They decorated their fields with Halloween paraphernalia, ghost and witches and such like that. I wasn't sure Ali really took it too seriously, or even understood that it was supposed to be scary. This was confirmed this morning while driving Ali said from the backseat of our car, "Mommy there is lots of ghosts." As I often do I said(not paying too much attention), "oh un-huh and what are they doing." I was surprised when she said, "Just walkin' around." I slowed the car a bit and looked back. Much to my surprise there was not a load of ghosts walking around but a gaggle of geese. Maybe next year she will get it...who knows.

On Saturday Nick and Ali got to go on a daddy-daughter day to the circus, thanks to our good friend Jim. Ali loved it, but she is spoiled by it too, since she now told me it is my turn to take her to see the elephants. :)

Nick bought her some popcorn and she loved it. I guess it was pretty salty, because that night she drank about 10 glasses of liquid.

Just because...here is a picture of Kat this morning. She was in a good mood, so I took out the camera.

5 comments:

Adele said...

Does Ali ever make normal faces in pictures? Or do you try to find the pictures where she is making a strange face?

tia gaby said...

i said it once and i'll say it again- i love those pink glasses on ali! and kat, she's just perfect!!!!

Jen said...

seriously, Adele's comments kill me. That baby of yours is too adorable, please just let me keep her.

Adele said...

I was just joking Jen!

. said...

Hi Guys,
I found you through blog hopping. SO FUN to see your cute cute kids. I will have to check back often. Glad things are so great for you. ~Tami