Aug 26, 2013

Commons

 We made the trip up to Boston again today. I got to meet up with some of my Boston friends and it was lots of fun. Of course I didn't get any pictures of us adults. 
We made it to the swan boats.
 The frog pond
 Jack was a big fan of this place. He didn't want to get out. I told him to smile, and for the first time ever he smiled for the camera. He didn't LOOK at the camera, but he smiled.
 Pulling up to the park we saw this cool bubble guy.
 I don't think that they ever wanted to leave. We probably could have just spent all afternoon in front of this guy. Jack was beside himself with excitement.
 I know it is a lot of pictures of bubbles, but this one was my favorite. If you click on it to see it bigger you can see Ali's graceful jumping. It looks like she is dancing with bubbles.
 Of course we had to stop by and see Mrs. Mallard and her ducklings.
 Here is Jack, on Jack. (well, one of them is Jack, and since Jack decided to sit on this one then I dub it 'Jack')
 
 Finish off  the day with some balloons and a trip to see Jim, and this has been a great day!

No comments: