Aug 4, 2013

Boston and Jim

 When we found out that Nick got into fellowship here in Connecticut, one big bonus was that we knew we would get to see Jim (oh and Boston).
 We had such a great trip up; it is only a 2 hour drive! I plan to make the trip many times. Pulling off the 90 freeway into Brookline almost made me cry since I miss it so much. Boston is a great city, and the people I met there are lifelong friends.
We arrived by 2pm and went right to our park. Of course Ali got Jim to push them on the swing. She can get him to do pretty much anything. Did you see that she got him IN the tire swing!?!
 Pure love
By 6:30, after some famous chicken, we headed home into this beautiful sunset.  The trip home would probably have taken 2 hours too, except that I missed my exit and almost ended up in New York. The freeway exits here are not very forgiving.

No comments: