Jun 7, 2012

A post about a lot of things

 My excuse for why I haven't written in awhile is that I lost my camera cord. You know, the one that connects our camera to the computer. Well, turns out that it isn't much of an excuse because we have about 3 of them, and only one was lost. So instead, I will blame my lack of writing on all my little ones that have been keeping me busy.
"Mommy! He is eating me!!!"

Lately I have to keep these boys separate or they start to beat each other up, or bite each other. It is pretty funny. Yesterday, (after Jack got a scratched eye) Ali was worried about Jack getting hurt by Dominic. After I explained that babies don't mean to hurt each other, Ali responded by saying, "Oh like Jack didn't mean to just kick Dom in the head!" I should probably spend less time explaining and more time watching. These guys are starting to move!


I love when they sleep like this with their little bums in the air.




 Jack is not a fan of sitting. Every time I sit him up he cries and throws himself over to his stomach. The only reason he is crying in this picture is because I sat him up. Three seconds later he was on his stomach laughing.



 He is starting to get ready to crawl! I don't like it. I
feel like he is not old enough for this. Anyone have a time machine?





I was able to get him to sit up with the help/ distraction of a mirror and Darth Vader.

This boy is just so precious. No back story, I just loved this picture that Nick took.
  These girls are just getting so big! We got Ali lots of Legos for her birthday, and both of them have been busy builders ever since. Ali came upstairs and asked me to take a picture of her cake that she made. Not sure what Kat is doing...


 Every once in awhile I still see the little babies that my girls once used to be. Usually after a nap or while they are sleeping. Kat had just woken up and just crawled into Daddy's arms for a snuggle.

Ali went on a CRUISE!!!! The Disney cruise to be exact, and she loved it! Abuelita and Tita (Nick's mom and aunt) took her to the Caribbean where for 4 nights they spoiled her!










Here is a little evidence of the spoiling that went on. A new outfit every day, and a different princess dress for every night (except for pirate night, which of course needed a pirate costume).

 When she got home she talked nonstop for about 2 days about all her adventures. She loved every minute of it, and when asked about going again she said she definitely wants to go again. But, she said, she wants to bring Kat next time with Abuelita and Tita. NOT mommy and daddy, just Kat, she made that clear.



Here are all three on pirate night. I asked Ali why she wasn't smiling in this picture and instead making that weird face. Her response, "Pirates don't smile mom!"



 She made a friend while on board named Amanda. While at one of the shows Ali was picked as a volunteer. She was one of the dwarves for the show. I am so amazed at how outgoing she has become since starting school. A few years ago she would NEVER have volunteered, and it would have taken her forever to make a new friend. (Except for Jim, who became her friend immediately)

This is the last one, I swear! I just had to post a picture of her with Mickey!

1 comment:

Misa said...

Your kids are so adorable. All of them. I can't wait for you to come to Utah.