May 4, 2009

New Haircut

Alicia's hair always gets in her face. I blame it on the cowlick inherited from her daddy that causes her hair to go directly forward. In order to try to help minimize the amount of time I have to spend on her hair each day, I decided to cut her hair. I saw a girl with really cute bangs at our park, so I tried to copy it. What do you think?

A close-up.

I love this one because Kat is just so cute in the background. She looks like she is holding that spray bottle like a weapon at her holster. And yes, Ali is wearing a rainbow striped shirt under Hello Kitty, could someone please try to explain fashion sense to this child.

I think Alicia looks more like my niece Jasmine now that she got her haircut, but Nick thinks she looks more like Tia Gaby. That statement might mean more to those who know my niece and my sister-in-law.

Just because.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice that she looked like Jasmine until you mentioned it, but there is definitely a similarity. Her bangs are so cute. I just love how much Ali gets her fashion sense from her mom.

Melissa said...

Her bangs are cute, they make her look grown up. Love the naked pic. too beautiful

Jen said...

I'm not a fan of bangs on kids, But Ali's do look cute.

Brynn said...

Cute haircut, and way more functional for a girl on the move :) The girls are so adorable!