May 18, 2009

Graduation

Well it finally happened. Somehow I got my M.D. I'm currently in the sweet spot of post-medical school but pre-residency, so I'm not going to take a lot of time on this blog. Instead, I'm going to stuff it with sweet pictures.

Here is me sitting in all my Harry Potter glory waiting for my name to be called:



Here is the obligatory picture of the diploma with dean. It was the first time I heard "Dr. Pulham" that wasn't in reference to my dad:



This is me with my enormous diploma:



This is the crew that came out to support me:



Sweet family picture (Kat and I are looking at my parents camera):



Concluding picture that perfectly summarizes the evening in Ali's expression:

6 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Nic! What a huge accomplishment. I'm so happy for you and your cute family.

Ash said...

That is AWESOME Nick! Congrats!

Jen said...

I can't get over the matching outfits!! And congrats nick on finishing. And hope you guys finish the packing soon.

Misa said...

Congrats Nick and I love Ali's face in the last pic.

Anonymous said...

Steph, you look hot! When did you get your hair done? I love your dress.

By the way, congrats Nick. That's quite the accomplishment. You get to be called Dr. before me.

Merkleys said...

Big high-fives Nick!! You look like a stud in your Harry Potter outfit! It's great to see you finish that long journey.