Apr 7, 2009

A week of fun

Because the exciting things that I posted about for the last couple of weeks, I felt I had nothing to talk about. Match Day, Brazil and Niagara Falls are all cool places, so I thought that pictures of this week's trip to the aquarium would be anti-climatic. Well they might be, but then I realized the reason for our trip. For the first time, Alicia slept through the night without wetting her bed. When she woke up she was pretty excited that she had accomplished this seemingly impossible feat, so I asked her where she wanted to go to celebrate.

Can't you just feel the excitement on that face? They have a touch and feel tide pool, which is one of Ali's favorite parts. This time she was even brave enough to touch the crab, but not quite brave enough to do it without my help, so I only got a picture of the starfish.


Kat just got her first 2 teeth. If you look closely you can see those little chompers!


Our little baby is growing up so fast. Now she is wearing 12 month clothes and it kind of saddens me how fast she has grown. She is getting into everything. Anyone have some kind of pill to keep them from getting mischievous?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat always looks so much happier than Ali in pictures. Ali puts on such a sad face. I'll take your work for it that she is happy.

Jen said...

That is a great picture of Ali. She is just beaming with excitement.