Apr 21, 2009

A growl says a thousand words


Kat loves to growl. She growls when she is happy, she growls when she wants things, but she will rarely growl for the camera. It is a dancing frog syndrome, but I finally got her to growl once for me. Now take this small growl and do it a hundred times all day long and that is what fills my days.


Here are some pics of the girls in their Easter dresses.

If you take out Nick's hands holding Kat up, you can just see how much Kat was dancing in this picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The easter pictures are cute. They look like catholic school girls.

I like the growl. Pretty soon she'll growl when she's mad or hungry like her mom.

Ash said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the growl!

Melissa said...

Oh, I just love it. It makes me wish my baby was still little and she is only 20 months. Dang they grow too fast.

Brynn said...

Such cute girls and cute dresses (Em just picked up that exact dress on clearance for next year). I love spring!