Jan 31, 2009

Random stuff

The last two weeks have been pretty uneventful. It has been cold and snowy so we really haven't gone out too much. 

We've had some fun in the snow and we tried to build a snowman. For my family, you must excuse our tiny attempt at a snowman (especially after Jen's) but really the snow has been just fluffy stuff so really this is quite an accomplishment.  Actually, it is more of a snow mound, so maybe it is not an accomplishment, but Ali was still proud of it.
Their little cold faces are just so cute. Even if I feel bad for her, I do love the pink cheeks.

Ali has become a great big sister. For awhile I thought she was going to start hating her little sister because she had kind of been ignoring her and pretending she was an only child again, but within the last couple weeks she has become a loving and protective big sister. 

Kat is starting to MOVE! Luckily she does not yet crawl, but moves in a way that only 6 month old babies can. Once I figure out how she gets from point A to point B I will let you know, but for now it is an unanswered question.


This picture may seem like an odd one to add to the blog, but I had to add it. For Christmas Ali got these pajamas (Thanks Tio and Beba). It is her first dress pajamas; all her other pajamas are the traditional footsie-like ones. Well when we got them I thought she might not like them because she is used to wearing the pants, but she LOVES them. Each time she puts it on she dances around and says, "OOOO my pretty Dora dress jammies." Most of the pictures I took were blurry because she was moving too fast.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I remember Madleine LOVING her night gowns and wouldn't wear anything but them.

tia gaby said...

i have been dying to see pictures! thanks for adding these of your gorgeous girls! looks mother flippin cold! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. That is great that Ali is being such a great sister. Maybe that means they will never fight (especially as teenagers)! You always have pics of Ali posing for the camera. Maybe she is destined for modeling.