Jan 9, 2009

A little taste, or a big one

Looking over our Christmas photos, I realized that unless I am going to make an album, I cannot post all the pictures that I would like to post. I decided that the best thing to do instead, post a hint of the fun we had.

It started with some decorating at my parent's house.


Then we went to San Diego for a great party!


We had some fun with Papi Lalo.


This picture is especially special. It is the first time Ali actually asked to have her picture taken (even if she doesn't look happy). I think she was just smitten by Papi Lalo.


And, of course, we visited the Hotel Del Coronado. They have a beautiful tree every year, and this year it was amazing.


We also went to a puppet show, only memorable by its lameness.


The Grinch, however, was amazing. Abuelita got the tickets and the dress, and we all loved it!


Another first, Kat learned how to put her foot in her mouth, which she likes to do now at every possible moment.


Since we were in San Diego, we had to see Seaport Village, I think Ali thought she was the queen there. This is the girls with Abuelito.


Lastly a romp with a cousin up in LA. The girls had fun playing with Philippi, whom Ali nicknamed accordion (not sure why).


Needless to say, we had fun. But now we are all tired!

5 comments:

Jen said...

It was a very good break down of the trip. What I am most jealous of is you hanging out with nick and Phillipe. welcome back to the cold east coast.

Amanda C said...

How fun! What a great trip. It is so wonderful to be with family for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. I like the story line ending with sleep. You always post cute (and sometimes funny) pictures.

tia gaby said...

wow- that kat is sure flexible. the picture with Papi Lalo is awesome. had a great time with Nick in MB and wish Steph and the girls could have been there too!

Melissa said...

I am in love with ali's coat. That pink fluffy thing. I need one. She looks like such a little diva.