Jun 8, 2008

Just like her mommy


I was taking some pictures of Alicia being silly, when she tried to do a somersault while still looking at the camera. As soon as I took the picture I had to laugh because I have a picture of myself at the same age doing the exact same thing. I wish I could post my own silly picture, but it is in California under a dark hidden pile somewhere in my parents attic. Some people say she looks like me, but I think it's pretty cool when she acts like me. Why do we want our children to be little clones?

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Those are some pretty sweet gymnastic moves. It really is fun to see some of yourself in your kid(s) - I'm not sure why either. Hope you're hanging in there with the heat and the pregnancy this summer.

Anonymous said...

Steph - she's gotten SO big!!! I'm so glad I discovered your blog ... I can't wait to see pics of the newest Pulham girl in the coming months!

xoxo