May 25, 2008

Ali Sleeping

Last night we put Ali to bed, only this time, we didn't get the usual nighttime battle that we usually encounter. Instead she hugged her bunny and 2 blankets and quickly closed her eyes. We were pleasantly shocked and quietly left her room. Several minutes later, I went into her room to check for any surprises that she left in her Princess diaper. Below is what I found:



As you can see, she tucked her bunny in with 1 blanket and fell asleep 1/2 on the bed and 1/2 off. We thought it was hilarious.

3 comments:

Cathie said...

Steph, does she have a big girl bed?!? We had Lily sleep on the floor a few nights & I found her in this position 2 of the 3 nights--how funny! Maybe it's a toddler thing.

Heather Thompson said...

This is the cutest. She is so sweet! W

Adele said...

That is a very cute picture. I didn't see the bunny tucked in until I read the post. She is very cute.