Jan 22, 2013

Sisters

 I have the world's best sisters. They are my best friends, and they are my some of my biggest supporters. Unfortunately we all live far away from each other. With my move to Connecticut looming, it seems like that won't change for awhile, so we decided to have a girls weekend, sister style!
 Only five of us were able to make it. We all flew to Rochester, NY where we spent most of the time indoors. (It is freezing there!) From left to right; Lynette, Melissa, Jen, Adele, and Me (Steph) We spent the whole weekend laughing and talking, and of course, competing.
Planking contest, one of many such contests. I came in second. This picture was taken before the contest started. I did win the arm wrestling and the push-up contests.
 These pictures are all with my sister's phone, so they kind of suck, Yummy ribs!
 We got pedicures. There is a picture of that on one of my sister's camera. But this is us in Jen's swagger wagon.
 I like talking to my sisters on the phone. Since I have so many sisters, I am on the phone often. I guess Jack caught on to how it is done. Notice the bite marks on his arm. Dominic missed him this weekend.
Whenever I see my kids playing well together it brings me such joy. I see the closeness that I share with my own siblings, and I can only hope that my kids can have that too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had fun!! You are a great mom and a great friend - probably a great sister too!