Jan 2, 2013

Christmas with family

This year we spent Christmas with Nick's family at the Hotel Del Coronado. 
This place has meant a lot to us over the years, and it was great actually staying here. (It is where Nick proposed to me!)
 Nick is one of those lucky ones whose birthday is close to Christmas. Every birthday is like a party, even if you don't have a birthday party.
   The Fam all went out to a great restaurant close by.
 We spent Christmas eve lounging around, then we all went to a great Italian joint.
Followed by a late night swim. This is one big jacuzzi!
 Christmas morning, Nick's aunt, Tita, made a wonderful breakfast which we all enjoyed al fresco.
 We then spent the rest of the morning opening presents.
 Kat looks unsure in this picture but she really loved everything.
 Jack quickly became a fan of presents.
 And Ali didn't do too badly either.
Classic Jordan 
 Every once in a while I am struck by how lucky I am. These two girls make sure to remind me.
 Three generations of Pulham men! Aren't they all so handsome?
 
 From my family to yours, Merry Christmas, and (since it took me so long to post it) Happy New year!

No comments: