Dec 8, 2012

Yale, oh and other stuff.

Nick matched at Yale, in New Haven Connecticut for gastroenterology.  Starting in the beginning of July we will be back on the East Coast for at least 3 years. While we are sad to be leaving such great friends, and weather, we are very excited.

 
This is for those who don't know where New Haven is located.
  In my Thanksgiving post I forgot a few essential pictures. Jack's first turkey, he is a fan.
  Evidence of how far out into no where that my parents live. We are a few steps from their back door in this picture.
 My little DJ.
Meet Santa. I managed to get a picture fast enough before the tears came. Jack was not a fan, but at least Kat was willing to get closer to him than she ever has before. She couldn't bring herself to talk directly to him, but she did manage to yell toward him her Christmas wish as she was leaving.
 We did family pictures on the beach this year. Four years here, and we finally made it to the beach for pictures. My amazing photographer friend Kellie took our pictures.

  I am truly blessed to have such awesome kids in my life. Aren't they just the cutest!?!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Congratulations! Conn will be so great!

Lisa said...

First of all, you look awesome in your family pictures. And yes, your kids are adorable. And congrats about Yale! That is incredible and I must say, I am super jealous, if for no other reason than I am a little obsessed with Gilmore Girls and the fact that you get to live in Connecticut--jealous.

Anonymous said...

Pictures look awesome as usual! Congrats to Nick on Yale, oh, a cure for gastroparesis would be awesome!
-Ramona