Jul 28, 2011

Haircut!

Ali finally let me get her hair cut! I have been trying to get her to cut her hair for the last 2 years. But ever since she got into princesses she refused (princesses all have long hair). Yesterday, however, she had a playdate with her friend who donated to locks of love. While Ali's hair is not long enough, she was still excited to cut her hair. Only provision being that we go to a hair cutting place. (Apparently she doesn't like me cutting her hair)

This is Ali pre-haircut. She was so excited to be at the "salon" aka supercuts, that she was giggling the entire time we waited for them to call her name.

Not sure why she is holding Kat's foot here, but she insisted on taking a picture with Kat's foot. This is her "long look."

She even had a hard time sitting still while the haircut was in process, because she kept wanting to look in the mirror and touch the falling hair.

Not only did she get a super cute haircut, she got a lollipop too! She told me, "Mommy, I LOVE my new haircut!" What do you think?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Ramona's Recipes said...

Rapunzel cut her hair as well and she wasn't nearly as pretty!

Jen said...

cute, your girls are adorable!

Misa said...

I love the haircut :)

kate said...

love it! the foot picture cracked me up...at first, i was totally trying to figure out how that was even possible. :)