Aug 17, 2010

Skirts and tomatoes

My dad got the girls these really cute skirts, and they just couldn't help spinning with them. Do you think you could resist a spin if you put on one? Side note: Ali picked out both her own, and Kat's outfit.



I GOT TOMATOES!!!! I grew these from seeds!!! I know that it a lot of exclamation points, but in my defense, it is a HUGE deal that I was able to grow these. As a huge benefit, they actually taste really yummy. Side update: My avocado plant is still not a plant. It is just a seed with a small root system. Maybe I am doing something wrong there, but at least I succeeded with one plant.

I dyed my hair; what do you think?

Another look, plus a really cute picture of Dez.

7 comments:

tia gaby said...

ali is such a big girl- today she looked just like a teenager! can't believe it! and kat, well, kat is just too cute! love love love the tutus(sp) and steph's new hair!

Misa said...

I love your hair and Ali and Kat are so cute wearing the tutus

Lisa said...

Wooo, I love the hair! And the spinning video is sooooo cute!

C. Albert said...

I would have to say the dyed hair takes the attatenion away from your stubby pinky toe.

Jen said...

wow, I didn't even recognize you at first, I actually thought it was a shot of Missa or Rachael at a bad angle. It does look cute, but it doesn't matter, it's not like you ever keep any hair color more than 4 weeks.

and kudos to dad for buying the girls cute skirts.

Rachael Awad said...

Love your hair!!! great color. So Jasmine has the same skirts but also one more. She loves them. Ali will get them in year or so. Jasmine paired Ali skirt with black LACE leggings and bubble gum pink FLORAL LACE shirt for the first day of school today. Oh and black patent leather boots.

Adele said...

I'm glad to be the last one to comment. Like my comment rounds out the bunch. Like it is the most important comment in existence of comments, for this post. Like it is the coolest comment ever. Here is goes:
I love the video. Especially when Ali kicks up to high gear (which last <0.5 turns). I can see they get their coordination from Nic's side of the family and not the Thompson side. They probably won't ever be motocross racers or spies.