Aug 3, 2010

Party and more

We had a birthday party for Kat at the San Diego zoo last weekend. It was a great success!

Kat got lots of presents. Thanks everyone!

Ali got to be the big sister and boss Kat around all day. And there was family and friends around to laugh with me.

Some people were sent to the little kids table :)

Who is this?

Just kidding! I love Auntie Misa!
Here is the "more" part of the post.

Dez' hair was just so crazy I had to take a picture. This is some serious bed head!

And last, but not least. Ali is so smart, though we all knew that. She wrote out her whole alphabet, so I had to share it. I think I have a genius on my hands!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday Kat, sorry I missed your party.

Adele said...

That sounds like so much fun. I wish I would have been invited!

C. Albert said...

I am sad that I wasn't able to go to the party. I like your pictures though. I need to try getting some pictures up this week of Machu Pichu.

P.S. I really like the F on the alphabet.