Feb 19, 2010

Dez

I think Gaby got my message about the clothes, because now Dez is always wearing properly fitting clothes. Gaby told me that she was upset because the clothes that were in that post were not especially cute, (fyi, the onesie in that post was a back-up from a blowout diaper that he had earlier). I think to make up for that he has been wearing especially cute things to my house each day. Or perhaps she is just making sure that in case I post pics of him, he will be in a cute outfit. Well, today he was dressed super cute!

And LOOK the knee pads are at his KNEES!!!! Plus look at his chubby, chubby, edible feet!

What a happy boy!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

He is SO cute!!! And his outfit IS adorable.

Heather said...

He is SO cute no matter what he has on! I love chunky babies!

Rachael Awad said...

That is one SUPER cute little boy. Gaby should be a proud mommy.