Mar 7, 2013

Grandparents!

 Abuelita and Tita came to visit! Of course I don't have a single picture of them. Failure on my part, especially since it was Abuelita's birthday. To celebrate we all went out to dinnner. They also took Ali to get a haircut. She got the fancy treatment, with a hair wash, cut and style. She was very proud of her look. The next day Abuelita and Tita took Ali to build-a-bear (something that she has been wanting to do for a very long time). And then, because a girl cannot have enough shoes, they bought both girls these adorable boat shoes.

 These girls are spoiled.

Then the next day Grandpa came to visit. He also spoiled the girls. (and me too since he brought me dinner!)
And just because I posted this on Facebook already, (not everyone uses facebook).
Several people commented on how much my Ali looks like me, so I decided to do a side-by side. In order for objectivity, I am wearing no make-up, so don't judge harshly


No comments: