Feb 11, 2013

That's so Random

 This is about 5 minutes after dressing him. Teething makes this boy drool a LOT!
 Kat has always loved this boy (maybe too much), but now she is getting a little love in return. Maybe it is because he is older so her hugs are not so harsh, or maybe it is that her persistence has finally paid off.
 Last Friday I looked out my window and saw this! It was so crazy since I have been getting email updates about the North East's storm, so it was a shock to see it out of my window. Alas it is not a snow storm, though it looked quite like snow. It is hail and it melted way to fast for my girls' taste. "But I only got to eat a little of it!"
 Jack still loves playing with cars, but I included this picture to show off how sunny and nice it is here in LA today. For all those freezing this week, it is supposed to get up into the 80s here.
Speaking of 80s. I swear my girls wish they lived in the 80s. She would have been seriously stylin' had she been born 35 years ago. This picture also shows off my avocado tree, and Kat's new skates.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Cute blog!! And pics. Your kids are so cute!