Sep 30, 2012

10 months and more

 Jack turned 10 months!
 He is a very happy boy,
and rascally.
 This past weekend was Gaby's birthday. Happy 25th Gaby! We went down to San Diego to celebrate with family, but mostly we went for the carne asada.
 I love how in this picture we are all talking to each other and socializing, but if you look in the background, Ali is alone, dancing with a ribbon.
 Jack is teething, finally. He is whiny all the time, and super slobbery. I have to change his shirt many times each day.
He is so grumpy that often I get very frustrated with him. Then he sticks his tongue out like this and it always makes me smile.
I have started using pinterest. I have been documenting the hairstyles that I create for the girls. In order to do that I have to take their pictures. I think they are getting tired of it. I told Kat to turn around so I could take a picture of the back of her head. She just looked at me and said, "Mom!"
Just because. Kat loves this boy!

No comments: