Jul 8, 2012

8 months

 Before Jack was born Nick and I got this super great camera. (Thanks Abuelita) I thought it would be perfect for taking photos of the kids on a regular basis, and documenting other "important" events. Well I might have been right in the planning, but Nick likes the camera too much, and often commandeers it. So for my birthday he bought me a small/cheap (though it costs an arm and a leg) video camera that also takes pictures. That is the long explanation of the bad quality of these pictures.
 Here is Jack the second I set him down.
Here he is one second later... on the move!!!
(the rest of the photo shoot is almost useless, despite the handy 6 year old helper to hold the card)
I did manage to get one of him sitting up.
I had a firm plan in my mind of taking pictures of him on the 8th of each month, to document his growth, but if this session was hard, I can't imagine what is in store for me when he starts moving faster. Any advice???

1 comment:

kate said...

Advice? You need the good camera...it will do much better with movement. That's a big reason we got a nicer camera..it was breaking my heart to keep missing out on cute shots.

You may show this comment to Nick. :)