Feb 8, 2012

Party! at 3 months


This weekend we went up to Bakersfield to celebrate my nephews' birthdays (Trevor 7 is on the left and Gavin 2 is on the right).

Jack didn't get to go on any of the bouncy houses, but he got lots of snuggles.

The girls had loads of fun!

Cake and ice cream was a big hit. At the end of the day I asked Ali what she liked best, and she couldn't decide which she liked better, the cake or the bounce houses. I think she just wanted to sit on the birthday throne!

Jack turned 3 months old today! He is such a sweetie boy.

I told him to smile, and already he is sticking his tongue at me!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Jack is so stinking cute it kills me. (I love seeing the girls too.)

kate said...

Ok, that wide open smile is about the cutest thing I've seen today. And I live with Beckett. :)

Happy THREE months, Jack Jack!

kate said...

scratch "today" and replace with "this week" or "this month" or "in 2012." :)