Oct 20, 2011

Prancing and Ponies

We have been especially lucky this last few months to have Nick home each weekend (This last week was the last weekend with Nick for awhile). We decided to make it a good one, so we headed out to Griffith Park, where I have been wanting to go for awhile. The girls rode ponies and we all hopped aboard a mini train around the park.

Me and Kat. She only let me hold her for this picture. One second after this she "had" to sit by herself. I guess it is good that I am having a new baby, because my old baby is getting too old.

The ponies were a huge hit (no surprise). Kat got to go first in the line of kids and so she thought she was queen of the track.

I think Ali was most excited because she got to pick out which of the ponies to ride. According to her, this one is definitely the fastest one.

After they were done they didn't want to get off the ponies. They probably could have spent all day riding.
Last: Kat and Dez started a little dance class

Kat had to dress the part, and when I told them to pose for the camera, this was their response.

2 comments:

kate said...

love those griffith park ponies! we should go together sometime.

kat is crazy adorable. :)

Misa said...

Too cute. I can't wait to see them.