Jan 23, 2011

Mid- January, Upper 70s


I love Boston. We lived there for only 4 years, but for some reason I just love it. I miss it like crazy for most of the year. This week was an exception. Even the best and most outlandish weather in the forecast would have been temps in the 40s. This week it hit the 80s. Multiple days. This is Kat at a nearby park on Friday, Jan 21st.

I know some of you are thinking, "Come on, no more plants, I don't care about your plants!" But too bad. This is my blog too and the girls cannot monopolize it. Since it has been so warm, a couple of dormant seeds popped up and in my empty pot of soil I now have a tomato plant, I think it helped that I have not watered or touched it. :)

This is the plant I am most proud of! My tree is HUGE!!! In reality it is only huge in the fact that it is growing. For those who follow my blog, I started this a while ago. For how long it has taken to germinate, it is growing fast. In just this one week of warmth, it got 3 new leaves.
Okay, okay, now for the part of my blog that people really care about. WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!
The Pulham's got us season tickets for Christmas this year, and yesterday was the perfect day to start our season.

Ali wore her Tinkerbell outfit, and flew through the park most of the time.

Our traditional first ride, the jungle tour was lots of fun. Kat was worried about the fake animals eating us, and Ali was trying to reassure herself and Kat that they were in fact, fake.

Lots of time was spent in the princess area, where there was a live interactive princess show. The girls got to dance with Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Cinderella. But do we get pictures of that? No, we get a picture of Kat running from a Mickey Mouse piano... go figure. She still looks great in her mermaid outfit that she insisted on wearing once she saw Ali in Tinkerbell's.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I look forward to your blog on your plant. and i look forward to you moving back to the east coast and giving your plant to me!

Melissa said...

I love the sunshine!!!!! I am jealous. beautiful girls.

Adele said...

Wow in the 80s! You were 110 degrees warmer than here on Friday. Not bad.

Brittany said...

Isn't the warmth great? What a fun trip.