May 18, 2010

Worth the money

Ali started a new dance class. I think she likes it because she is super excited to go each week, and she tells me that she loves it. I do not know, however, how she dances during the class because it is a drop off your child, don't watch kind of class. There is a dance recital in a week and a half, and because of that Ali is supposed to "practice" at home. Now I am not sure there is any type of routine or anything like that because I think the class is a free-spirit type of dance class, so I am not sure exactly what she is supposed to practice. Well when it was practice time, I took out the video camera.

Background for this video, I told Ali to practice her dance moves that she is supposed to learn, and this is what she did. So did I get my moneys worth, is my child hopeless, or does she have moves? What do you think?

7 comments:

Adele said...

You are totally getting your money's worth. Awesome moves. I am studying them as I write.

Misa said...

She definitely has the moves. I miss her already

Jen said...

she dances like a white girl.

Kellie said...

This is adorable and hilarious all at the same time!! I think I saw some break dancing moves mixed in with some yoga! Some day she is going to DIE over this video. Then she'll get older and love it. :)

tia gaby said...

is this a stripper class?

Merkleys said...

Wait a second, did she get her dance genes from Nick?

Jason & Makenna said...

I think the end with all the awesome leg poses is the best! Your girls are adorable and I can't believe Ali is 4! It makes Boston seem like forever ago!