Jan 18, 2010

Vacation

Nick has had the last 2 weeks off, and it has been great! We have done lots of fun things!

We went bowling, this was lots of fun since Ali is finally old enough to make it down the alley about 3/4 of the time.

We went down to San Diego to visit Abuelita. At the outlets they have a small train that Ali loved.

At the outlets they also had tons of the little coin operated cars and rides. My girls don't care about the coins, they just want to play on them. I told Kat to get out because it was time to move on. That is her classic dirty look. I hate it when they learn things from me.

We went to the SD zoo, it was a beautiful day; one of those days that makes me glad I don't live in Boston anymore.

At the zoo they have sky trams that are fun, and high, but Ali was brave.

We couldn't ride together so we spent most of the time taking pictures of each other.

A nice trip to the Natural History museum was so much fun. Kat LOVED this polar bear.

Once Ali realized Kat loved the bear she had to get in on the action too.

We also had a nice trip to seaport village in San Diego. I love the sun!

And last, Ali woke up early this morning and played while we slept. She got into the hair bow box, and now she looks "beautiful." It was so cute I had to add this.

3 comments:

Merkleys said...

Kat and Ali are stinkin' adorable. I still can't believe how big Kat is getting... and yeah Steph, that dirty look she learned is all you. Good job!

Adele said...

That is a huge polar bear. You guys look like you had a lot of fun.

tia gaby said...

love, love, love the pics! bowling looked like so much fun & funny- evil look from kat and ali in bows are my favorite pics.