Sep 14, 2009

WALKING!!!!!

I know it has been too long since I posted some pics of the girls. So, here is a big one... a video of Kat walking!

Isn't she just the cutest walker ever!?!? Sorry it is so dark in the room, I should have turned on a few lights.

Ali just finished her gymnastics class,

and started ballet. Girls in ballet clothes are really just adorable!


Her first day of school with her pencil box, though it is only once a week for 2 hours (co-op style).

Abuelita got her this little house from Costco. Ali LOVES it. She gets to decorate it and bring in only her favorite things. (Recent presents from Abuelito, and of course her "Jim Pyramid")

Oh and Kat is allowed too I guess!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out Ali's posture in that ballet pic. She sure doesn't get that from her old man.

Jen said...

she walks so well for just learning today!!maybe she has been secretly walking around with out you knowing. And i love Ali's little bun, she makes a great ballerina.

Misa said...

Ali is the cutest Ballerina...and I love Kat's wobble

Brittany said...

Your girls are so big now! Ali is just too cute in the ballet outfit.

Merkleys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merkleys said...

That was awesome monkey stompin' by the Kat-monster! She even did a little showing off with a victory lap! I'm jealous of Ali's presentation skillz too; whenever I get a finger in my face it's usually fresh out of his nose.