Jun 18, 2009

One more olive

PLEASE DON"T SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU ARE DONE WITH THE STORY


WARNING: This is a "Nick-Post," so it might be a little bit inappropriate, proceed at your own risk.

I haven't started residency yet, so I have spent a great deal of time with my 2 girls. I don't think I ever realized how extreme these girls can be. They are either extremely hilarious or extremely, well, let's just use the word tired. Let me share a hilarious moment that happened last night.

Since Ali was about 1 year old, she has loved olives. We can often bribe her into doing things with the temptation of olives. She has even been known to turn down candy or ice cream for olives. She especially enjoys black, pitted olives. She carefully places them one by one on her fingers, until she runs out of fingers or olives. Last night, she was especially good and was rewarded by a bowl full of olives. Steph and I turned to our night chores while Ali proceeded to make her olive glove. A couple of minutes later, I heard "Daddy look I only have one olive left." I turned around and this is what I saw:










I'm thinking of making this our Christmas card. I'm gonna miss these moments.

-Nick

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love it, It is even great that you made her hold that pose long enough to take a picture!

Merkleys said...

See how a big smile can make almost anything easier to accept?

tia gaby said...

i absolutely love it- now if you could just photoshop pics of you, steph and kat doing the same thing it would be a perfect xmas card and would be the talk of teh town. not to mention, taking the place of our "inappropriate" cigar smoking xmas card!!

Lisa said...

My husband and I laughed harder at this post than any other blog post we've ever read. HILARIOUS!

Ash said...

HA! That made me laugh out loud. So cute!